We specialize in custom, private tours. We were the first agency in Korea to offer a custom-tailored tour experience with no compulsory shopping and we are still the best!
We provide you with a private vehicle and tour specialist (driver/guide) to take you anywhere you want to go. We go where you want, when you want, at the pace you want.
If you have specific places that you want to visit, we can plan your itinerary accordingly. Have no idea where you want to go? No problem. We can make recommendations.
Our tour specialists are professional, licensed local guides. But they are much more than just guides. In addition to explaining the history and culture of Korea, your tour specialist is there to act as your photographer, translator and overall local expert.
Please take a look at our rates below. Please be sure to note all the inclusions and exclusions. If interested in proceeding, putting together a custom itinerary will require us to work closely together. We will need some information from you to get started. Please fill out this inquiry form. We will get back to you shortly.
Private Tour Rates (Per Day)
|Group Size||1-2 pax||3-5pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-15 pax||16-25 pax||25-40 pax|
*Each touring day is 10.5 hours long. The default hours are 9:30am to 8:00pm, but can be adjusted.
*By default, we will be using a 9 passenger van for group sizes of 1-9. Sometimes a sedan will be used for a group of 1-2 if a van is not available.
*A 9 passenger van for a group of 8-9 can be a tight fit. You have the option to upgrade to a minibus at the 10-15 pax rate listed above.
*For group sizes of 10-40, we will be using buses of varying sizes according to your group.
*Above rates apply to tours in Seoul, Busan, & Jeju. We have tour specialists based in these areas. For all other areas of the country, we will be traveling from Seoul or Busan. Extra charges will apply for the extra cost of gas, toll fees, and lodging for our tour specialist. Please inquire for further details.
• Traveling expenses (gas, toll fees, parking, etc.) are covered for Seoul, Busan, & Jeju. Travel to other provinces will be from Seoul and incur extra charges.
• Deposits are fully refundable if tour is cancelled within 15 or more days. Cancellations within 14 days or less will result in forfeiture of deposit.
• The deposit is paid with a credit card or bank account via PayPal. The remaining balance is due in cash. You may choose to pay the remaining balance via PayPal, but would incur a 4.5% processing fee.
• There are no rain checks unless the weather is too dangerous to proceed.
• Due to our tight schedule, we may not be able to accommodate any tour date changes.
• If booking non-consecutive days, we may have to assign different guides on different dates.
• Your tour specialist will make expert recommendations for meals. The itinerary is not set in stone and you can adjust to your liking at anytime, even during your tour. Please consult your tour specialist for input.
Airport Transfer Rates (Per Transfer)
|Vehicle Type||7 passenger van||14 passenger van||30 passenger bus||45 passenger bus|
|Group Size||1-7 pax||8-14 pax||15-25 pax||26-40 paxx|
|Group Rate||100USD (Incheon Airport)60USD (Gimpo Airport)||200USD (Incheon Airport)120USD (Gimpo Airport)||390USD (Incheon Airport)370USD (Gimpo Airport)||475USD (Incheon Airport)450USD (Gimpo Airport)|