Operated by Lotte Group, Lotte World is the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing for Koreans and international tourists alike. It is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink and different kinds of parades, as well as a folk museum, a lake, accommodations, department stores and more. Lotte World is divided into Lotte World Adventure, a world themed indoor area, and Magic Island theme outdoors, next to Seokchonhosu Lake.
Lotte World Adventure has districts representing different countries with various kinds of facilities and souvenir shops. You can enjoy watching parades, numerous films, laser shows, and tasting a variety of international cuisines year-round. Lotte World Adventure is the largest indoor amusement park in the world. The Folk Museum is also one of the most popular museums among international visitors. Folk cultural items on display date back 5,000 years in Korean history. The museum also features miniature villages and a playground. The museum layout was arranged to attract visitors’ attention and the displays are easily understandable. In addition, audio-visual devices are provided to make one’s visit even more enjoyable. Lotte World Garden Stage presents various themed musicals to match each season and Lotte World Star Avenue is the perfect place to experience Korean stars and the entertainment world.
Popular nearby, compatible sites for a private tour in Seoul:
Jamsil Han River Park
240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 송파구 올림픽로 240 (잠실동)
N/A (Open all year round)
09:30-22:00 (Nighttime admission: 16:00~)
* Closing time may vary each day; please refer to the official website.
Full day: Adults 52,000 won / Teenagers 45,000 won / Children 41,000 won / Babies 13,000 won
After4: Adults 41,000 won / Teenagers 36,000 won / Children 32,000 won / Babies 13,000 won
Full day: Adults 36,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
After4: Adults 30,000 won / Teenagers 27,000 won / Children 24,000 won
After7: Adults 18,000 won / Teenagers 16,000 won / Children 14,000 won [Magic Pass Premium Ticket]
5-Ride Pass: 30,000 won (Select 5 rides) / Free Pass: 100,000 won (All attractions)
* Magic Pass is only available for Day-pass and Annual Membership holders
* Magic Pass cannot be used for attractions that charge an additional fee
* Babies (under 3), Children (ages 3-12), Teenagers (ages 13-18)
* Babies younger than a year old get free entrance to the park and kid’s play facilities (e.g., Kidstoria).
* Babies (12- 35 months) can enter the park for free (except group visitors), but the use of infant play facilities requires an admission fee.
* Seniors (ages 65 or above) are covered by the same pricing policy as Children.
* Proof of age identification (i.e. medical insurance card) is required for babies under 3 years and seniors.
* Discounts for the disabled when accompanied with a guardian: 30% (only for one-day pass and admission ticket) / Preferred riding pass applies to the disabled and one guardian as well.