Hangang River Ferry Cruise is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenery around the Hangang River, which flows through the heart of Seoul. On the cruise, you can see Hangang River’s beautiful scenery, various small islands, Jeoldusan Park, 63 Square, N Seoul Tower, Jamsil’s Sports Complex, and other famous tourist spots.
The cruise is often used for weddings, birthday parties, music performances, and other events. The tours often have live performances featuring piano and other instruments. During the summer, the docks also offer motor boat rentals.
The cruise will make stops at 7 docks including Yeouido, Jamsil, Ttukseom, Yanghwa, Jamdubong, Seonyudo, Seoul Forest, and Incheon, in addition to 2 passenger terminal currently at operation. However this routes and connecting services are subject to change depending on the weather conditions, therefore visitors will need to check the details from the official website before visiting.
Popular nearby, compatible sites for a private tour in Seoul:
Lotte World (Jamsil)
Olympic Park (Jamsil)
Hongdae University Street (Yoeuido)
Noryangjin Fish Market (Yeouido)
290 Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 290 (여의도동)
N/A (Open all year round)
Tour Course Information
Yeouido Dock Ferries
– Route A: Yeouido Dock – Seongsandaegyo Bridge – Yeouido Dock
– Duration: 30 min
– Route B: Yeouido Dock – Banpo Bridge – Yeouido Dock / 19:30 Live Music Ferry
– Duration: 70 min
Jamsil Dock Ferries
– Route A: Jamsil Dock – Hannam Bridge – Jamsil Dock
– Duration: 60 min
– Route B : Jamsil Dock – Banpo Bridge – Jamsil Dock / 19:30 Night View Ferry Course
– Duration: 90 min
* Ferries operate depending on the operation of Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain and are subject to change according to season.
* A minimum of 30 people are required to reserve a boat departing from Ttukseom, Seonyudo or Yanghwa Dock.
Varies by cruise type. For details, click here