Everland Resort entertains visitors all year long with various rides, festivals like Global Fair, theme parks including Magic Land, European Adventure and Zootopia, perfect for a great amusement park. It houses diverse attractions which are available to enjoy regardless of ages, different themed festivals including Tulip Festival, Rose Festival, Summer Splash, Halloween Festival, Romantic Illumination, and other festivals all year long. One of the park’s most famous rides is T-Express, Korea’s first wooden roller coaster, popular among young visitors. Zootopia is must-see as it spans over an area of 15,000㎡ and exhibits 2,000 animals of 201 species. Lost Valley opened in 2013 and features the largest ecological safari world and offers a tour by amphibious car to see 150 animals of 20 species. A pair of giant pandas given from Chinese president Xi Jinping as a symbol of friendship between Korea and China, will be shown to people for the first time to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Everland in 2016.
Popular nearby, compatible sites for a private tour in Gyeonggi-do:
Korean Folk Village
Konjiam Ski Resort
Namhansanseong Provincial Park
199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 용인시 처인구 포곡읍 에버랜드로 199 (포곡읍)
N/A (Open all year round)
Operating hours vary by day of week. Please visit the official website.
– One-day Ticket: Adults 52,000 won / Teenagers 44,000 won / Children & Seniors 41,000 won
– Night Ticket (after 5PM): Adults 43,000 won / Teenagers 37,000 won / Children & Seniors 34,000 won
– Two-day Ticket: Adults 81,000 won / Teenagers 68,000 won / Children & Seniors 64,000 won
* Includes free admission to Ho-Am Art Museum for the day.
* Extra charges for coin-operated rides, rentals, animal rides, and special exhibitions.
* Two-Day Tickets are not available via online or mobile reservation.
– Weekdays (One day): Adults 43,000 won / Teenagers 36,000 won / Children 33,000 won
– Night Ticket (after 17:00): Adults 35,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 30,000 won
* Online or mobile reservations not applicable.