Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong’s mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, whilse those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.
Popular nearby, compatible sites for a private tour in Chungcheongnamdo:
Boryeong Mud Skincare Center
– Mud Game
– Mud Obstacle Marathon
– Mud Experience Center (Mud bath & mud massage)
– Mud Slide
– Mud Kid’s Land
– Opening Ceremony & Closing Ceremony
– Mud Mob Scene
– World Mud Beauty Festival
– Boryeong-si Local Music Concert
– Hip-hop Rave Party
– EDM Festival, etc.
– Mud-time Character Performance
– Fountain Square Open Concert
– Korea’s Tune, Pungmul (folk music) Experience
– Black Eagles Air Force Air Show, etc.
– Boryeong Mud Festival Photo Exhibition
– Boryeong Local Products & Handcrafted Items Sale Exhibition
*Program details are subject to change and vary each year. Find more information at the official webpage.
123, Meodeu-ro, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 보령시 머드로 123 (신흑동)
Free hands-on activity site & Paid hands-on activity site
[Paid hands-on activity fare]
Adults: 10,000 won for one-day pass
Teenagers: 8,000 won for one-day pass
* Groups: 9,000 won for one-day pass
* Families: 7,000 won for one-day pass
Seniors (ages 65 and over), babies (ages 3 and under, must be accompanied by an adult), people with disabilities plus one guardian, etc. (proof required)
Dates varies by year (late July)