A Palette of Blossoms: Discovering Korea in Spring
Jinhae gunhang Town History
Jinhae Gunhang Town is a historic district located in Changwon, South Korea. It was once the site of a Japanese naval base during the Japanese occupation of Korea (1910-1945). The town is now a popular tourist destination, known for its cherry blossoms, colonial architecture, and military history.
Jinhae Gunhang Town is known for its beautiful cherry blossoms. The town’s cherry trees bloom in April, and they attract millions of visitors each year. The cherry blossoms are a symbol of spring and renewal, and they are a popular subject for photography.
Are you looking for a truly unforgettable experience in South Korea? If so, then you must visit the Jeju Canola Flower Festival.
Held in March and April, this festival celebrates the arrival of spring with a breathtaking display of canola flowers. The flowers cover over 70,000 square meters of land in Jeju Island, creating a sea of yellow that stretches for miles.
The festival offers a variety of activities and events for visitors to enjoy.
The Jeju Canola Flower Festival is a great opportunity to experience the beauty of Jeju Island’s natural scenery and culture. It is sure to leave a lasting impression on visitors from all over the world.
Here are some tips for visiting the Jeju Canola Flower Festival:
- The festival is very popular, so it is best to arrive early to avoid the crowds.
- The festival grounds are large, so wear comfortable shoes.
- Be sure to bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- If you are planning to take photos, bring a tripod.
So what are you waiting for? Book your trip to Jeju Island today and experience the magic of the Jeju Canola Flower Festival for yourself!
The International Horticulture Goyang Korea 2024
The International Horticulture Goyang Korea 2024 is a flower exhibition that will be held from April 26 to May 7, 2024, at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang, South Korea. The theme of the exhibition is “Flora of the Earth: Flowers of the Earth,” and it will focus on the vitality of the earth through a variety of flowers and plants.
The exhibition will feature over 300 booths from 25 countries around the world. It will also host various events such as flower arrangement competitions, botanical gardens, and experiential programs.
Here are some of the highlights of the exhibition:
- A display of flowers and plants from around the world: The exhibition will showcase a wide variety of flowers and plants from different countries.
- A flower arrangement competition: The competition will showcase the beauty and artistry of flower arrangement from around the world.
- A botanical garden: The botanical garden will provide a space for visitors to observe and interact with a variety of plants.
- Experiential programs: The exhibition will offer a variety of experiential programs, such as making flower pots and dyeing flower petals.
Mangbang Canola Flowers Garden
Mangbang Canola Flowers Garden is an annual flower festival held in Mangbang-ri, Geundeok-myeon, Samcheok, Gangwon-do, South Korea. The festival features a sea of yellow canola flowers that stretch for over 7.2 hectares. The festival is held in April, when the canola flowers are in full bloom.
The festival offers a variety of activities and events, including:
- Canola flower viewing: Visitors can enjoy the beauty of the canola flowers in a variety of ways, including walking through the fields, taking a boat ride on a nearby lake, or riding a bicycle.
- Canola flower-themed events: The festival features a variety of events and activities themed around canola flowers, such as a canola flower festival, a canola flower art festival, and a canola flower photo contest.
- Canola flower-themed food and drinks: Visitors can enjoy a variety of canola flower-themed food and drinks, such as canola flower ice cream, canola flower tea, and canola flower pancakes.
Hani Lavender Farm
Hani Lavender Farm is a lavender farm located in Goseong, Gangwon Province, South Korea. The farm was established in 2006 by Ha Deok-ho, who is known as the “lavender missionary.” The farm has over 33,000 square meters of land, and it is home to over 500,000 lavender plants.
The farm is open to the public from June to September. During this time, visitors can enjoy the beauty of the lavender fields in full bloom. The farm also offers a variety of activities and events, such as:
Lavender flower viewing: Visitors can enjoy the beauty of the lavender fields by walking through them, taking a horse-drawn carriage ride, or riding a bicycle.
Lavender-themed events: The farm hosts a variety of events and activities themed around lavender, such as a lavender festival, a lavender art festival, and a lavender photo contest.
- Lavender-themed food and drinks: The farm offers a variety of lavender-themed food and drinks, such as lavender ice cream, lavender tea, and lavender pancakes.
Daejeo Ecological Park
Daejeo Ecological Park is a 7.6-kilometer long park located along the Nakdonggang River in Busan, South Korea. The park is home to a variety of flora and fauna, including wetlands, lotus flowers, birds, and various flower species.
Here are some key features of Daejeo Ecological Park:
- Wetlands: The park is home to a variety of wetlands, including marshes, ponds, and streams. These wetlands are home to a variety of birds and other wildlife.
- Lotus flowers: The park is home to a large lotus flower field. The lotus flowers bloom in June and July, and they are a popular tourist attraction.
- Birds: The park is home to over 200 species of birds, including migratory birds. The birds are a popular attraction for birdwatchers.
- Flowers: The park is home to a variety of flowers, including canola flowers, sunflowers, and cosmos. The flowers bloom in different seasons, and they are a popular attraction for photographers.
Fully Customized Itinerary
Wherever you want, we customize and tour with you.
Expressions needed at a ski resort