Standing almost 1.2㎞ and bordering five different cities and districts of Gyeongsangbuk-do Province, Palgongsan Mountain is one of the major mountains in the southern region. Palgongsan Cable Car runs a distance of 1.2㎞ from the base of Palgongsan Mountain to an elevation of 800m.
Popular nearby, compatible sites for a private tour in Gyeongsangbukdo:
Guam Farm Stay Village
51, Palgongsan-ro 185-gil, Dong-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 동구 팔공산로185길 51 (용수동)
09:30-17:00 (varies by month, confer details with management office)
Mondays (if Monday is a national holiday, the place will remain open.)
Facility Utilization Fees
Adults (round trip) 9,000 won / (one-way) 5,500 won
Children (round trip) 5,000 won / (one-way) 3,000 won
Adults (round trip) 8,000 won / (one-way) 4,500 won
Children (round trip) 4,000 won / (one-way) 2,000 won
Seniors & Disabled (round trip) 8,000 won / (one-way) 4,500 won
* Adults: middle school students or older
* Groups: 25 people or more
* Children: ages 4 to elementary school students / the guardian of a 4-year-old child can be admitted for free.
* Seniors (65 years old or older) and men of national merit should present an ID card.
* 20% discount offered if returning with a ticket purchased within the past 6 months.