Shilla Millennium Park is a theme park integrating both education and entertainment about the history and culture of the Silla Period.
Focusing on the Silla Period (57 BC – AD 935), the park reproduces Silla architecture and a village of aristocrats, tells children fun stories about the period, and offers symbolic architecture such as Emile Tower and Seokbinggo. Visitors are also invited to participate in things such as the Craft Clinic.
Visitors can enjoy an outdoor set in which the famous Korean drama “Queen Seondeok (2009)” was filmed. In addition, the park houses Ragung, the first hanok (traditional Korean house) hotel in Korea. It became famous when it appeared as Yoon Ji-hoo’s home in the Korean drama , “Boys over Flowers (2009).” The hotel is divided into Suite Hanok and Royal Suite Hanok. Inside each hanok is an outdoor open bath offering comfort and rest to visitors. For more information on Ragung, call +82-54-778-2100 or visit the official website.
Popular nearby, compatible sites for a private tour in Gyeongsangbukdo:
Bomun Tourist Complex
Gyeongju World Amusement Park
Gyeongju National Museum
55-12, Expo-ro, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 경주시 엑스포로 55-12 (신평동)
* Crafts experience village 11:00-17:00
* Silla gift shop 10:00-18:00
* Food village 11:00-18:00
Mondays during winter season
[Daytime One-Day Pass]
Adults 18,000 won / Teenagers 15,000 won / Children 13,000 won
[Nighttime One-Day Pass]
Adults 9,000 won / Teenagers 7,000 won / Children 6,000 won
* Night admission starts at 16:00
* No additional charge for performances inside the park for those with a one-day pass
* Visitors with One-Day Pass is entitled to watch all performances or seasonal special shows within the park for free
* Separate fees applicable for hands-on activities at crafts experience village.